Successful Businessman in Bali Found Hanging Dead
jpnn.com, BALI - A successful entrepreneur, I Gede Ketut Rai Sumatra (43), was found hanging dead in Marga, Tabanan, Bali.
This resident of Banjar Dinas Umabian, Peken Belayu village, was found in his bedroom, Tuesday (7/12) evening.
Marga Police chief Adjutant Commissioner I Gede Budiarta said the victim was first discovered by his son, I Gede Yogi Kurniawan.
As Yogi entered his father's room, which was on the second floor of their house, the witness found his father hanging from the bedroom ceiling using a brown plastic rope.
Yogi shouted hysterically. The witness' screams invited other family members to come.
Shocked by the discovery, they immediately cut the rope around the victim's neck.
"To confirm his condition, his family members took the victim to the Bali Holistik Hospital. Unfortunately, based on the results of the medical team's examination, the victim was already dead," said Budiarta, as reported by Radarbali.id.
The victim was known as a successful businessman in Tabanan. Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, his business was growing rapidly.
A successful entrepreneur in Bali was found hanging dead in his bedroom, Tuesday (7/12) evening.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- This Businessman Doesn't Pay Taxes for 35 Years, Gets Tax Amnesty
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan