Gianyar Detainee Appeared Strange Prior to Sudden Death
jpnn.com, GIANYAR - A prisoner who was placed in the Gianyar Detention Center in Bali, Tuminahiyah (26), died at the Sanjiwani Hospital, Tuesday (30/11).
The cause of death is not yet known.
In the last two days prior to her death, Tuminahiyah looked strange, according to authorities.
"In the last two days, she was not healthy. She also did not want to talk at all," said detention center head Muhammad Bahrun, as reported by Baliexpress.id.
According to Bahrun, various efforts were made to make Tuminahiyah a little more joyful, including by providing her a video call with her family. However, her condition did not improve. In fact, on Tuesday morning, Tuminahiyah's condition was getting worse.
Tuminahiyah was prisoned for allegedly stealing a deposit from the Gianyar District Court, which was deposited in the Gianyar Prison.
On Tuesday morning, Tuminahiyah was scheduled to have an interview with the prosecutor to prepare for the first trial at the Gianyar District Court.
"This morning, the prosecutor came to the detention center for an interview. However, her condition dropped, so we rushed her to the hospital," Bahrun said.
A prisoner who was placed in the Gianyar Detention Center in Bali, Tuminahiyah (26), died at the Sanjiwani Hospital, Tuesday (30/11).
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- Bali's Udayana University Removes Lecturer Accused of Corruption
- Mandalika Rain Handler Criticized by Balinese Mysticism Activist
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan