Laundromat Employee in Bali Found Dead During Galungan
jpnn.com, BULELENG - A laundromat employee named Ni Ketut Sri Utami (28) from Bulian village, Kubuaddan, Buleleng, was found dead in her boarding house on Jalan Sedap Malam, Kesiman, East Denpasar, Thursday (11/11).
The victim died hanging on a blue plastic rope tied to a ventilation hole above the door.
Witness Nila Warsiki found the victim's body facing south, wearing a white shirt and jeans.
"By the time she was found by the witness, she was already dead," said Denpasar Police spokesman First Inspector Ketut Sukadi, as reported by Radarbali.id.
Before she died, the victim talked with Nila at 11 a.m. local time, but then Nila left.
At 2 p.m., the witness returned to the boarding house and saw the victim hanging at the door.
The witness immediately shouted for help and informed the owner of the boarding house, Made Suarjana.
At around 03.55 p.m., the Denpasar Police identification unit arrived at the scene.
A laundromat employee from Bulian village, Kubuaddan, Buleleng, was found dead hanging at the door of her boarding house.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia