High School Students' Hot Video Spreader Arrested
jpnn.com, GIANYAR - The police have named WA (21) a suspect for recording and distributing an intimate tape of vocational high school students in Gianyar, Bali.
WA, who has now been arrested, recorded the scene of the two students having intercourse in a former cargo building in Banjar Apuh, Sebatu village, Tegalalang district, Gianyar.
The incident took place on November 3, 2021.
After seeing the students in the building, WA approached to a distance of 50 meters and recorded them using a mobile phone.
Unlike WA, the two students, aged 17 and 16, are not suspects.
Gianyar Police criminal investigation unit head Adjutant Commissioner Laurens Rajamangapul Haselo said on Monday (8/11) that after recording the students, WA shared the video to a WhatsApp group, which was then spread to more groups.
WA was arrested by the Gianyar Police on Sunday (7/11).
WA admitted that he recorded the students just for fun and that he had no intention to blackmail them.
The police have named WA (21) a suspect for recording and distributing an intimate tape of vocational high school students in Gianyar, Bali.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia