3 Prime Bali Destinations Ready for You to Visit
english.jpnn.com, BALI - Bali's tourism sector is ready to revive. The Island of the Gods has reopened its doors to foreign tourists since October 14.
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno hoped that the reopening could help the industry and business players in Bali that have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic since almost two years ago.
"Our priority is employment. This is what we must save," he said at the Bali reopening coordination meeting in Badung, Bali, on September 24.
A number of tour packages based on quality and sustainable nature and culture-based tourism have been prepared.
The following are Bali's prime tourist destinations ready to welcome visitors:
For a long time, the Sanur tourist area has been known for its calm beaches and has become a favorite go-to for tourists.
Most of the Sanur area is a stretch of white sand located in the southeast of Bali.
Bali has opened its doors to foreign tourists. The three prime destinations on the island are ready to welcome you.
- US Insists Russia Should Be Expelled from G20 in Bali
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan
- Bali to Repatriate Indonesian Migrant Workers from Russia