Two Shipwreck Victims in Bali Found, One Declared Dead
Wednesday, 27 October 2021 – 23:54 GMT+7
KM Liberty 1 reportedly left the port of Tanjung Perak, Surabaya, on Friday (10/22) at around midnight to Reo Flores, NTT.
The cargo ship sunk after it was hit by a storm in the waters north of Bali on Saturday (23/10) evening. (antara/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: 2 ABK Kapal Karam Ditemukan, 1 Orang Dinyatakan Meninggal Dunia
Two crew members of KM Liberty 1, which was hit by a storm in the waters north of Bali, were found.
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- Bali's Udayana University Removes Lecturer Accused of Corruption
- Mandalika Rain Handler Criticized by Balinese Mysticism Activist
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan