Korean Media Calls Shin Tae Yong the Next Park Hang Seo
At that time, Indonesia was unable to win the group phase. It was only ranked fourth in Group B behind Thailand, the Philippines, and Singapore.
The Indonesian team now has a different face under the command of Shin Tae Yong.
"Indonesia has shown tremendous progress under the direction of Shin Tae Yong. With his strategic talent, coach Shin has reorganized the team with promising young players," added News1.
Now, Shin Tae Yong is preparing his team to play against Singapore in the 2020 AFF Cup semifinals.
The first match of the semifinals will happen on Wednesday (22/12), and the next match will take place on Saturday (25/12). (mcr15/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Media Asing Sebut Shin Tae Yong Sebagai Park Hang Seo Jilid 2, Ini Penyebabnya
South Korean-based media channel News1 said that Shin Tae Yong could become the next Park Hang Seo.
- Bagus Kahfi Reacts to Being Excluded from U-23 in Bali
- Shin Tae Yong Dissatisfied with Indonesia-Timor Leste Match Result
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- After 2020 AFF Cup, Pratama Arhan Wanted by South Korean Clubs
- Shin Tae Yong Readies Garuda Squad for Three Competitions in 2022
- Jokowi Proud of Indonesia's Achievement in 2020 AFF Cup