These Are All Indonesian Soccer Players Heading to 2020 AFF Cup
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The Indonesian national soccer team has left for Singapore to compete in the 2020 AFF Cup.
A total of 30 players were brought by the coach Shin Tae Yong to compete in the international soccer tournament.
PSSI chairman M. Iriawan said the players heading to the 2020 AFF Cup were Shin Tae Yong's own choices.
Therefore, Iriawan believed that with the best team brought in, the Garuda squad would reach highest achievement.
Armed with the experience of senior players and the spirit of young players, Indonesia is expected to show a capable performance.
"This is a good combination of players. They are still young. I believe that the future of this team will be bright," he said.
Iriawan ensured that several PSSI and Exco administrators would go to Singapore to provide direct support to the Indonesian team.
Here is the list of the 30 Indonesian national team players for the 2020 AFF Cup.
The Indonesian national soccer team has left for Singapore to compete in the 2020 AFF Cup.
- Pratama Arhan, PSSI Praised by Japanese Embasssy Director
- Pratama Arhan Signed by Japanese League Club
- Bagus Kahfi Reacts to Being Excluded from U-23 in Bali
- Shin Tae Yong Dissatisfied with Indonesia-Timor Leste Match Result
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- After 2020 AFF Cup, Pratama Arhan Wanted by South Korean Clubs