Pramudya, Yeremia to Play Hard at BWF World Tour Finals
jpnn.com, BALI - Indonesian men's doubles players Pramudya Kusumawardana and Yeremia Rambitan are in high confidence ahead of the 2021 BWF World Tour Finals, which will take place from December 1 to December 5.
Pramudya and Yeremia are qualified for the World Tour Finals after collecting 31,820 points from the last six tournaments.
The Indonesian players are ranked sixth on the World Tour, just above Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty from India, as well as Lee Yang and Wang Chi-Lin from Taiwan.
At the upcoming event, Pramudya and Yeremia said they would play without any burden.
"This will be our first appearance. We want to give our best and play like we have nothing to lose," said Yeremia.
"Because we will be fighting against higher ranks, we try to give our best in every match," added Pramudya.
In this event, both of them would keep an eye of the Japanese couple, Takuro Hoki and Yugo Kobayashi.
The winner of the 2021 Indonesia Masters defeated Pramudya and Yeremia in the top 16 of the 2021 Indonesia Open, with a tight score of 23-25 and 25-27.
Indonesian men's doubles players Pramudya Kusumawardana and Yeremia Rambitan are in high confidence ahead of the 2021 BWF World Tour Finals.
- SEA Games 2021: Indonesian Tennis Wins A Gold, as Minister Amalis Came
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- Complete List of Indonesian Players in Badminton Asia Championship
- Indonesia Fails to Win 2022 AFF Futsal Championship
- Indonesia Leads 1-0 Over Thailand in First Half of AFF Futsal Final
- Indonesia U-19 Attend Final Test Against Pohang Steelers FC