Anders Antonsen Enjoys Balinese Culture
"I know Indonesia is famous for its fans. Unfortunately, this time, it is held without an audience, and I really miss that," he said.
"I'm very sad because it was held without an audience. I hope the pandemic will end soon, and I can perform in front of the audience," added Antonsen.
Antonsen, who is the third seed in the 2021 Indonesia Masters, will face Kenta Nishimoto from Japan in the first round. (mcr16/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Cerita Anders Antonsen Selama di Bali, Iseng Beli Baju Tradisional Sampai Rindu Penonton
Danish badminton player Anders Antonsen is apparently enjoying his time in Bali.
- Anders Antonsen Locks Place in Swiss Open Quarter-Finals
- All England: Antonsen Beats World Champion, Loses to Lakshya
- Zii Jia Suffers Bleeding When Playing Against Anders Antonsen
- Anders Antonsen Says Goodbye, Jonatan Christie Moves to Semifinals
- Anders Antonsen Rages, Taiwan's Champion Becomes Victim
- Indonesia Masters Final Results: Japan Earns Most Wins