Arrigo Sacchi: Andrea Pirlo Made Mistake by Coaching Juventus
jpnn.com, TURIN - AC Milan legendary coach Arrigo Sacchi said Andrea Pirlo's move to lead Juventus was the biggest mistake of his career.
Pirlo was lined up to coach Juventus to replace Massimiliano Allegri in the 2020/21 season.
However, the 41-year-old man's journey only lasted one year with the Old Lady.
During the gushing of Juve, Pirlo led the Turin club to win a number of trophies such as the Coppa Italia and Supercoppa Italia.
"Pirlo accepts (coaching Juventus, ed) because of ambition and makes mistakes that can cost him. He went to Juve where it was almost impossible to do well," Sachi was quoted as saying by Football Italia.
However, Juventus' progress in the Serie A competition was not so good after finishing fourth at the end of the 2020/21 season.
Sacchi believed Pirlo's decision to handle Juve could have a negative impact on his future coaching career.
It can be seen that until now, the former AC Milan player has not had a job since being sacked by the Bianconeri.
AC Milan legendary coach Arrigo Sacchi said Andrea Pirlo's move to lead Juventus was the biggest mistake of his career.
- SEA Games 2021: Indonesian Tennis Wins A Gold, as Minister Amalis Came
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- Complete List of Indonesian Players in Badminton Asia Championship
- Indonesia Fails to Win 2022 AFF Futsal Championship
- Indonesia Leads 1-0 Over Thailand in First Half of AFF Futsal Final
- Indonesia U-19 Attend Final Test Against Pohang Steelers FC