Two Sisters Among Three Children Drown in Public Bath in Toba
jpnn.com, TOBA - Three children died of drowning in the Tambunan Sunset public bath, Balige district, Toba regency, North Sumatra, Sunday (16/1).
The victims included Arina Romora Batu Bara (14) and Astria Batu Bara (9), two sisters from Medan.
The other victim was Veronika Sihombing (11), a resident of Dairi regency.
Toba Police spokesman First Inspector Bungaran Samosir said the incident occurred at 4.00 p.m.
Ten minutes into the bath, the three victims drowned. A resident who saw the incident immediately rushed to help the victims.
The victims were immediately taken to the HKBP Balige Hospital. Unfortunately, they were declared dead.
The victims' bodies were then handed over to their families for burial.
The police chief urged residents to be more careful when in a public bath. (mcr22/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: 3 Anak Tewas Tenggelam di Pemandian Sunset, Ada Kakak Beradik
Three children died of drowning in the Tambunan Sunset public bath, Balige district, Toba regency.
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire
- Police Detain Rico Valentino, Putra Siregar for Alleged Attack