Three Men Die After Liquor Party in Buntok, Kalimantan
jpnn.com, KALIMANTAN TENGAH - Three men in Buntok, South Barito, Central Kalimantan, died after having a drinking party on Friday (3/12). Two of the three victims were brothers.
"The three people consist of one with the initial K (35) and the two brothers, namely MSR (34) and MR (30)," said South Dusun Police Chief First Inspector Suranto in Buntok.
According to him, the victim K returned home at around 6 p.m. and went straight to sleep in his room.
However, on Friday (3/12) morning at around 6, the person concerned woke up complaining of a headache, then continued to sleep again.
Two hours late, when K's father woke him up, it turned out that K was already dead.
Meanwhile, the two brothers were taken to the Jaraga Sasameh Buntok Hospital for treatment.
"The two victims had received treatment at the Buntok Hospital, but their condition was so severe that they could not be saved," said Suranto.
"MR breathed his last at around 02.30 p.m., while his older brother, MRS, died at 04.30 p.m.," he said.
Three men in Buntok, South Barito, Central Kalimantan, died after having a drinking party on Friday (3/12).
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire
- Police Detain Rico Valentino, Putra Siregar for Alleged Attack