212 Participants Pushed Back by Police As They March to Horse Statue
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - A group of 212 reunion participants were pushed back by the police on Jalan MH Thamrin, Central Jakarta, on Thursday (2/12).
Based on observations at the location, the mass and the police pushed each other when the participants were asked to disperse.
Jakarta Police traffic director Senior Commissioner Sambodo Purnomo Yogo said the police were preventing the crowd from disrupting traffic flow.
"We urged them to leave Kebon Sirih. Thank God they obeyed, but now they have moved to Jalan KH Wahid Hasyim," said Sambodo at the location, Thursday.
The middle-ranking officer said that there were still a number of locations where 212 groups had gone to.
"There were some who got off at Tanah Abang Station and some at the Budi Kemuliaan Hospital," said Sambodo.
"We urge the 212 reunion groups to go back to their respective homes," he added. (cr3/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Massa Reuni 212 Dipukul Mundur, Begini Penjelasan Kombes Sambodo
A group of 212 reunion participants were pushed back by the police on Jalan MH Thamrin, Central Jakarta, on Thursday (2/12).
- Hundreds of Muslims Hold Mass Action Urging Yaqut's Removal
- 212 PA Storms Gus Yaqut's Office Over Alleged Blasphemy
- Under Rizieq's Command, 212 PA Ready to Storm Gus Yaqut's Office
- 212 PA to Protest Against Gus Yaqut's Controversial Remark
- Arteria Dahlan Offended Sundanese People, 212 PA Says
- Not Prabowo-Sandi, These 5 Names Likely to Be Backed by 212 PA