No Mercy for Cheaters in Civil Servant Selection: Ganjar
jpnn.com, JAWA TENGAH - Central Java Governor Ganjar Pranowo has warned his staff not to commit fraud in the selection of candidates for the state civil apparatus in his province.
Ganjar said that he would not forgive if any of his staff were proven to have committed fraudulent practices during the selection.
"If there is any fraud in Central Java, there is no mercy for me, I will handle it," said Ganjar in Semarang, Friday (29/10).
However, Ganjar admitted that so far, he had not received any reports of fraud. He asked all parties involved in the selection to maintain integrity.
He argued that civil servant selection was an opportunity for the country to find good cadres and bureaucrats.
"So, don't pollute it with acts of corruption, collusion, and nepotism," said the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) politician.
Ganjar also hoped that there would be an evaluation from the organizers regarding the alleged fraud found in various regions in Indonesia during similar selections.
He said if the alleged fraud was massive, there must be an information technology audit.
Ganjar Pranowo has warned his staff not to commit fraud in the civil servant selection in his province.
- Singaporean Minister Desmond Lee Invites Ganjar to World Forum
- Ganjar Pranowo Fascinated by Mangrove Tourism in Balikpapan
- Ganjar Pranowo Goes Bald in Solidarity with Cancer Patients
- PSI Responds to Ganjar's Apology for Wadas Incident
- Ganjar Pranowo Falls from Bike, Injures Hand
- Jokowi Visits Central Java to Distribute Aid to Street Vendors