Formula E Manager Takes Pride in Fast Jakarta Circuit Construction
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Formula E operations manager Nuno Fernandez has praised the progress of the Formula E circuit construction in the Ancol area, North Jakarta.
According to Nuno, the Formula E circuit is the fastest construction project of its kind in the world.
Nuno made this statement after Jakarta Deputy Governor Ahmad Riza Patria visited the location.
"This circuit is, to date, the fastest construction project in the world," he said, Thursday (7/4).
The work started in mid-February and is set to be completed in May.
"Complete with a permanent track, it will take only 60 days from the start of construction," Nuno said.
Riza said the asphalting of the Formula E circuit would be completed next week.
"I'm visiting the Formula E circuit, which is one week away from being paved," he said.
Formula E operations manager Nuno Fernandez praised the progress of the Formula E circuit construction.
- Gojek Most Used for Transportation and Logistics in Indonesia
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire