Police Tighten Security in Anticipation of 2503 Mass Action
english.jpnn.com, DEPOK - The Depok Police are guarding the border areas in anticipation of the planned 2503 mass action in the State Palace to defend Islam.
"We are monitoring the station as well as a number of main roads leading to Jakarta and other bordering areas," Depok Police spokesman Commissioner Supriyadi said, Friday (25/3).
Police members on guard are also carrying out baggage checks at a number of control points.
Beji Police chief Commissioner Cahyo in Depok revealed that the monitoring had started since Friday morning.
"Our members have been deployed. We focus on guarding the flyover of the University of Indonesia because it is directly adjacent to South Jakarta," he said. (mcr19/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Antisipasi Pergerakan Massa Aksi Bela Islam 2503, Polisi Perketat Penjagaan di Kawasan Perbatasan
The Depok Police are guarding the border area in anticipation of the planned 2503 mass action.
- Gojek Most Used for Transportation and Logistics in Indonesia
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire