Ustaz in Samarinda Killed by His Own Students Out of Spite
Friday, 25 February 2022 – 23:20 GMT+7
Initially, the two alleged perpetrators intended to ask for the return of their phones, but Eko rejected, arguing that AA and HR would later repeat their actions.
"The alleged perpetrators were annoyed and beat the victim using a wooden block," said Bambang.
The two students then ran away, leaving the helpless victim behind.
The case has now been transferred to the Samarinda Police.
Samarinda Police criminal investigation unit head Commissioner Andika Dharma Sena said the two alleged perpetrators were currently detained at the Samarinda Police Headquarters. (mcr14/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Seorang Ustaz di Samarinda Meninggal Dunia Setelah Dianiaya, Pelakunya Tak Disangka
An ustaz in Samarinda, East Kalimantan, has died after being attacked by two of his students.
- Gojek Most Used for Transportation and Logistics in Indonesia
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire