Mojokerto Family Terrorized with Tombstone Delivered to Their Home
Wednesday, 23 February 2022 – 07:55 GMT+7
The deliveries left the family in fear. However, they are reluctant to report the incident to the police.
"We consider it finished. Now, there are no more shipments," said Yusuf. (mcr12/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Warga Mojokerto Dapat Teror Kiriman Barang Mengerikan, Ada Karangan Bunga Sampai Batu Nisan
A family in Mojokerto, East Java, has received fictitious deliveries for three consecutive days.
- Gojek Most Used for Transportation and Logistics in Indonesia
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire