Novi Amelia Warned By Security Before Jumping to Her Death: Police
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Before Novi Amelia allegedly jumped to her death, security members in her apartment had warned her to stay away from the window she was sitting in, said South Jakarta Police criminal investigation unit head Commissioner Ridwan Soplanit.
Novi, who was an adult magazine model, was found dead at the Kalibata City Apartment, South Jakarta, on Wednesday (16/2) morning.
Ridwan said that the apartment security members saw her sitting in the window on the 8th floor at around 5 a.m.
The security members shouted to warn her of falling. However, they were ignored.
"The woman then fell to the ground floor in the parking lot," said Ridwan, Wednesday (16/2).
Kalibata City Apartment General Manager Martiza Melati said that Novi had lived in the apartment alone for more than a year.
Police are still investigating the incident.
Jakarta Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Endra Zulpan said Novi had allegedly committed suicide.
Security members in Novi Amelia's apartment had warned her before she allegedly jumped to her death.
- Udayana Lecturer in Bali Allegedly Commits Suicide: Police
- Four Novi Amelia's Controversies Before Her Death
- Moment Before Novi Amelia's Death Captured by Security Officers
- Adult Magazine Model Novi Amelia Dies After Jumping from Apartment
- American Man Dies in Bali After Falling from Hotel's Sixth Floor
- Before Found Dead, Man Wanted to Commit Suicide with His Mother