Ahok, Mahfud Express Condolences Over Death of Harry Azhar Azis
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Former Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama a.k.a. Ahok has expressed his condolences over the death of Golkar politician Harry Azhar Azis.
Harry died at the Cipto Mangunkusumo Hospital in Jakarta, Saturday (18/12).
"My deepest condolences. May the spirit of the deceased be accepted by Allah," Ahok wrote in a message, Saturday (18/12).
Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal, and Security Affairs Mahfud MD also expressed his condolences.
"Hopefully, all his good deeds are accepted and all his sins are forgiven," said the former chief justice of the Constitutional Court.
Harry served as chairman of the Supreme Audit Agency (BPK) from 2014 to 2019.
He also served as deputy chairman of House Commission XI, in charge of finance, national development planning, banking, and non-bank financial institutions. (ast/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Harry Azhar Azis Meninggal Dunia, Ahok Sampaikan Duka
Ahok and Mahfud MD have expressed their condolences over the death of Golkar politician Harry Azhar Azis.
- Mahfud MD Asks Intelligence Officer to Anticipate Student Demo
- Baim Wong Expresses Condolences for Passing of Dorce Gamalama
- Police Delay Examination of Ayu Thalia Over Alleged Defamation
- NasDem Politician Says Ahok Worthy of Leading New Capital
- Golkar Politician Harry Azhar Azis Dies at 65
- Former Jakarta Governor Ahok Mourns Haji Lulung's Death