Baim Wong Expresses Condolences for Passing of Dorce Gamalama
Wednesday, 16 February 2022 – 16:58 GMT+7
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Actor and YouTuber Baim Wong has mourned the death of senior entertainer Dorce Gamalama.
Baim, whose birth name is Muhammad Ibrahim, sent his prayers for the late Dorce.
"May God forgive all of her sins and accept her good deeds," wrote Baim on his personal Instagram account, Wednesday (16/2).
Dorce passed away at Pertamina Central Hospital, Simprug, South Jakarta, Wednesday (16/2) morning. She was 58.
Her friend, Hetty Sunjaya, revealed that she died due to exposure to Covid-19.
"She died at 7.30 in the morning. She had Covid-19 and was hospitalized for almost three weeks," Hetty told reporters.
Actor and YouTuber Baim Wong has mourned the death of senior entertainer Dorce Gamalama.
- Dorce Gamalama's Name Origin Linked to Ternate Sultanate
- Remembering Dorce Gamalama, Legendary Entertainer Who Did It All
- Dorce Gamalama Dies of Covid-19
- Trans Singer Reaps Controversy for Wanting to Be Buried Female
- Baim Wong's Father Hospitalized for Dengue Fever
- Baim Wong Becomes President of Satria Muda Pertamina