Bandung Mayor Oded Muhammad Danial Dies at 59
jpnn.com, BANDUNG - Bandung Mayor Oded Muhammad Danial died on Friday around 11.50 a.m. He was 59.
The older brother of the late Nike Ardilla, Raden Alan Yudi, shared the sad news through his Instagram account @alan_yudi01.
He said that Oded fell down during the sunnah prayer before delivering the Friday sermon at the Mujahideen Mosque, Jalan Sancang, Bandung, West Java.
"I happened to be at the mosque for Friday prayer," said Raden.
A Bandung administration spokesperson confirmed this.
"That's right, according to reliable sources. I will also go to the hospital," the person said, as reported by Antara.
Before being declared dead, Oded was rushed to the Muhammadiyah Hospital in Bandung. (antara/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Innalillahi, Wali Kota Bandung Oded M Danial Meninggal Dunia
Bandung Mayor Oded Muhammad Danial died on Friday around 11.50 a.m. He was 59.
- Gojek Most Used for Transportation and Logistics in Indonesia
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Government Admits Indonesia's Correctional System So Far Behind Western Countries
- Jakarta Claims Majority of Papuans Support New Province
- Love Triangle Leads to Murder of Makassar Transportation Officer
- Tunjungan Plaza Mall in Surabaya Catches Fire