Senior Politician Haji Lulung Dies at 62
Tuesday, 14 December 2021 – 13:43 GMT+7
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Senior politician Abraham Lunggana a.k.a. Haji Lulung has died. He was 62.
This was revealed by House member Achmad Baidowi.
"We just received the sad news that Haji Lulung passed away," Baidowi said, Tuesday (14/12).
Lulung reportedly died at 10.51 a.m. at the Harapan Kita Hospital in Jakarta.
Baidowi asked the community to pray for Lulung's soul.
"May his mistakes and sins during his lifetime be forgiven," he said.
Previously, Lulung was treated intensively at the Harapan Kita Hospital due to heart disease. (mcr4/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Berita Duka: Haji Lulung Meninggal Dunia
Senior politician Abraham Lunggana a.k.a. Haji Lulung has died. He was 62.
- Society Increasingly Dependent on GOTO Ecosystem Services
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Indonesia Needs More Non-Tobacco Products Research
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- 5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes North Maluku
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine