TNI Commander of Strategic Intelligence Shot Dead
jpnn.com, ACEH - The Indonesian Military (TNI) commander of the Pidie Strategic Intelligence Agency (BAIS), Infantry Captain Abdul Majid (53), was shot dead in Pidie, Aceh, on Thursday (28/10).
The deceased was buried in the Beurawe area, Kuta Alam district, Banda Aceh, Aceh, on Friday (29/10).
The funeral was carried out with a military ceremony and witnessed by local residents.
According to Aceh Police spokesman Senior Commissioner Winardy, the victim was shot on Thursday (28/10) at around 5.15 p.m.
"We received the information from a colleague who had confirmed that the victim had died," said Khairul Muslim, a family member of Abdul, after the funeral.
Khairul said the last time Abdul was home was on Sunday (24/10), before returning to work in Pidie.
Abdul left behind a wife and three sons.
"He [was the type of person who] could mingle, he was cheerful. He was just like an ordinary citizen, mingling with the community," he said.
TNI commander of the Pidie Strategic Intelligence Agency, Infantry Captain Abdul Majid, was shot dead in Pidie, Aceh, on Thursday.
- Gorontalo Policeman Beni Mutahir Shot Dead by Drug Convict
- Policemen Who Shot Dead Six FPI Members Face Six Years in Prison
- TNI Commander Departs for Papua After Three Soldiers Killed
- General Andika Is Officially New TNI Commander
- House Approves General Andika as TNI Commander
- Why Jokowi Chooses Andika as Candidate for TNI Commander