House Member Ichsan Firdaus Dies of Heart Attack
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - A member of the House of Representatives (DPR) from the Golkar Party, Ichsan Firdaus, passed away on Sunday (27/3).
Ichsan, who was a member of the House Commission IV, passed away in the early hours due to heart disease.
People's Consultative Assembly (MPR) chairman Bambang Soesatyo, familiarly known as Bamsoet, reminisced his friendship with the deceased.
"He was one of the few young politicians in the DPR who worked hard to fulfill their mandate," Bamsoet said.
Bamsoet revealed that the last time he met Ichsan was on Wednesday (23/3) morning.
"We met before he left for Yogyakarta to complete his doctorate at [Gadjah Mada University]," Bamsoet wrote on Instagram.
Ichsan had served as a member of the DPR for two terms. (mar1/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Anggota DPR Ichsan Firdaus Meninggal Dunia, Ini Kenangan Bamsoet Bersama Almarhum
A member of the House of Representatives (DPR) from the Golkar Party, Ichsan Firdaus, passed away.
- House Member Urges Government to Evaluate PeduliLindungi App
- House Member Hillary Lasut Dismisses Drug Abuse Rumours
- Remembering Yus Yunus, Dangdut Singer Who Died of Heart Attack
- House Member Praises Shin Tae Yong After Indonesia's Victory
- Three Chinese Workers in Manado May Have Omicron: House Member
- Omicron Detected in Indonesia, House Asks Public Not to Panic