Laura Anna Didn't Know She Would Be Paralyzed for Life
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Laura Anna's sister, Greta Irene, revealed that the family had deliberately kept it secret from Laura that she would be paralyzed for life.
"Five doctors said that only one out 1,000 that was cured, so it's true that she would be paralyzed for life. The doctors also said that if Laura could recover, it was indeed a miracle of God. They had never seen anyone recover normally with an accident as bad as Laura's," said Irene.
The family was worried that Laura would commit suicide if she found out the harsh reality.
"We were afraid that Laura would really want to kill herself. My mom also told me that Laura definitely wouldn't want to live if she knew she would be disabled for the rest of her life," said Irene.
Laura passed away on Wednesday (15/12) morning.
The 21-year-old woman had suffered from a spinal cord injury due to an accident she experienced in 2019.
Laura's ex-lover, Gaga Muhammad, was who driving the car, suffered minor injury.
The car was badly damaged after being hit by a truck.
Laura Anna's sister, Greta Irene, revealed that the family had deliberately kept it secret from Laura that she would be paralyzed for life.
- Governor's Son Killed in Single Accident in Central Jakarta
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Persikabo Player Dies in Car Accident in Banyuwangi
- Couple's Bodies Found Week After Taken Far Away by Their Crashers
- Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment
- Laura Anna's Ashes Scattered at Ancol Sea, North Jakarta