Laura Anna's Ashes Scattered at Ancol Sea, North Jakarta
Friday, 17 December 2021 – 18:29 GMT+7
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Laura Anna's cremated ashes were scattered at the Ancol Sea, North Jakarta, on Friday (17/12).
The procession was attended by her family and friends.
Based on JPNN.com's observation, a row of fellow Instagram celebrities were present, including Keanu Agl, Fadil Zaidi, Dara Arafah, and Erika Carlina.
They departed from the pier towards the middle of the sea at around 11.00 a.m.
Arriving in the designated spot, Laura's parents then scattered their daughter's cremated ashes.
In addition, Laura's friends scattered sow flowers over the ocean.
A solemn atmosphere unfolded during the procession at the scene.
Laura was declared dead on Wednesday (15/12) at 10.13 a.m.
Laura Anna's cremated ashes were scattered at the Ancol Sea, North Jakarta, on Friday (17/12).
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment
- Laura Anna Didn't Know She Would Be Paralyzed for Life
- Laura Anna's Sister Continues Her Quest for Justice
- Laura Anna's Body Cremated at Heaven Pluit Funeral Home
- Laura Anna Had Acid Reflux, Asked for Honey Before Death