Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Before Laura Anna's death, fellow celebrity Nikita Mirzani had apparently planned to take her to Beijing, China, for treatment.
Nikita admitted to wanting to help Laura get back to normal health. However, 21-year-old Laura passed away recently.
"I wanted to send Laura and her family to Beijing in January, so she could be treated," said Nikita in South Jakarta, Friday (17/12).
Nikita said she had even consulted with the Chinese Embassy regarding her plans.
"Before she died, I went to the Chinese Embassy to see if it would be allowed for Laura not to undergo quarantine for 21 days, while I would have to come back again," said the mother of three.
Not only that, Nikita admitted that she had prepared everything for their departure to Beijing, from accommodation to the hospital.
"We just had to go," said Nikita.
However, the plan went out of the window as Laura was declared dead on Wednesday (15/12) morning.
Before Laura Anna's death, fellow celebrity Nikita Mirzani had apparently planned to take her to Beijing, China, for treatment.
- Nikita Mirzani Addresses Controversy Over Paris Fashion Week
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Laura Anna Didn't Know She Would Be Paralyzed for Life
- Laura Anna's Ashes Scattered at Ancol Sea, North Jakarta
- Laura Anna's Sister Continues Her Quest for Justice
- Laura Anna's Body Cremated at Heaven Pluit Funeral Home