Laura Anna's Sister Continues Her Quest for Justice
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Laura Anna's sister, Greta Irene, has ensured that the legal process for the accident that left her sister paralyzed before her death will continue.
Greta said that she would fight for justice for her late little sister.
"The case is still ongoing. I will not withdraw, I will continue to fight for it," said Greta at the Heaven Pluit funeral home, North Jakarta, Thursday (16/12).
Moreover, she continued, this case was something Laura had been fighting for long before her death.
"Now, maybe she is in peace seeing many are helping her, fighting for her," said Greta.
Laura and her ex-lover, Gaga Muhammad, had a car accident in December 2019.
As a result, Laura suffered a spinal cord injury that left her paralyzed for two years.
At first, Laura did not want to take the matter to court, but the summons sent to her ex-lover was not well received.
aura Anna's sister, Greta Irene, has ensured that the legal process for the accident that left her sister paralyzed before her death will continue.
- Governor's Son Killed in Single Accident in Central Jakarta
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Persikabo Player Dies in Car Accident in Banyuwangi
- Couple's Bodies Found Week After Taken Far Away by Their Crashers
- Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment
- Laura Anna Didn't Know She Would Be Paralyzed for Life