Nikita Mirzani Reveals Laura Anna's Last Message to Her
Thursday, 16 December 2021 – 10:56 GMT+7
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Actress Nikita Mirzani has expressed her grief over the departure of fellow celebrity Laura Anna.
She said she always thought of Laura as her sister.
"I'm happy to have a younger sister," said Nikita through her Instagram account, Wednesday (15/12).
The 35-year-old admitted that she had been communicating with Laura Anna quite intensely lately.
Nikita revealed some of their exchanged messages.
"Every day we exchanged texts and calls on WhatsApp. She always sent me funny videos using as many emoticons as possible. I still don't expect her to go this fast," she said.
Laura passed away on Wednesday (15/12) morning.
Actress Nikita Mirzani has expressed her grief over the departure of fellow celebrity Laura Anna.
- Nikita Mirzani Addresses Controversy Over Paris Fashion Week
- Governor's Son Killed in Single Accident in Central Jakarta
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Persikabo Player Dies in Car Accident in Banyuwangi
- Couple's Bodies Found Week After Taken Far Away by Their Crashers
- Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment