Awkarin Pays Tribute to Laura Anna Who Died of Spinal Cord Injury
Wednesday, 15 December 2021 – 22:28 GMT+7
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Celebrity Karin Novilda paid tribute to her friend, Edelenyi Laura Anna, who just passed away at 21 after suffering a spinal cord injury.
She shared a memorable portrait with Laura through her Instagram account.
The woman, who is affectionately called Awkarin, said that she would always remember Laura.
"Your joy will always be remembered," wrote Awkarin, Wednesday (15/12).
In the photo uploaded by Awkarin, she is seen with Laura and her sister, Greta Irene.
"Rest in love, Laura," Awkarin continued, adding a red heart emoji.
Celebrity Karin Novilda paid tribute to her friend, Edelenyi Laura Anna, who just passed away at 21 after suffering a spinal cord injury.
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment
- Laura Anna Didn't Know She Would Be Paralyzed for Life
- Laura Anna's Ashes Scattered at Ancol Sea, North Jakarta
- Laura Anna's Sister Continues Her Quest for Justice
- Laura Anna's Body Cremated at Heaven Pluit Funeral Home