Laura Anna Dies at 21 After Spinal Cord Injury
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Grief unfolded on Wesnesday (15/12) in the entertainment world as Instagram celebrity Laura Anna passed away. She was 21.
The news was revealed by the owner of MS Glow, Shandy Purnamasari, through her Instagram account.
"Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji’un (We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return)," wrote Shandy, Wednesday.
The Gilang Widya Pramana's wife uploaded a photo of herself with Laura.
"[Laura] is no longer sick, no longer sad, and can walk again. [Laura] is happy with God," she added.
Laura's name has been in the spotlight recently after an accident that left her paralyzed.
She had struggled with a spinal cord injury due to the accident that also involved her ex-boyfriend, Gaga Muhammad. (mcr7/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Innalillahi, Laura Anna Meninggal Dunia
Instagram celebrity Laura Anna passed away at 21 after suffering a spinal cord injury due to an accident.
- Gaga Muhammad Sentenced to 4.5 Years for Laura Anna's Accident
- Nikita Mirzani Planned to Take Laura Anna to China for Treatment
- Laura Anna Didn't Know She Would Be Paralyzed for Life
- Laura Anna's Ashes Scattered at Ancol Sea, North Jakarta
- Laura Anna's Sister Continues Her Quest for Justice
- Laura Anna's Body Cremated at Heaven Pluit Funeral Home