Awkarin Accused of Violating Contract With Beauty Company
"Our clients have provided a large profit to Awkarin. It must be billions," he said.
Their skincare products have an expiration date of 2 years and they need four months for the BPOM application process and product packaging.
"If the products are not sold to consumers six months before the expiration date, Awkarin only has one year and two months to complete the sales," said Razman. (jlo/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Awkarin Dituding Melanggar Kontrak Kerja, Begini Kronologisnya
Instagram celebrity Karin Novilda, popularly known as Awkarin, has been accused of violating a contract with a beauty company.
- Citra Andy Withdraws Her Alleged Harassment Case
- Bali Police Investigate Porn Video Involving Instagram Celebrity
- Police Delay Examination of Ayu Thalia Over Alleged Defamation
- Awkarin Pays Tribute to Laura Anna Who Died of Spinal Cord Injury
- Instagram Celebrity in Bali Arrested for Explicit Live Streaming