Awkarin Accused of Violating Contract With Beauty Company
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Instagram celebrity Karin Novilda, popularly known as Awkarin, has been accused of violating a contract with a beauty company.
She was also accused of not showing good cooperation to resolve the alleged breach of contract.
PT Glafidsya RMA Groups' attorney, Razman Arif Nasution, has sent a subpoena to Awkarin.
He asked Huge Enterprise, the agency that oversees Awkarin, to immediately resolve the issue.
"Please respond to our summons and meet, communicate, and discuss with the relevant parties. We look for a clear solution," said Razman during a press conference in Jakarta, Wednesday (8/12) night.
He emphasized that Awkarin was not a brand ambassador or endorser, but there was a product collaboration between Awkarin and Glafidsya.
"Awkarin is bound by the contract," said Razman.
Razman said Awkarin received payment at the beginning during the profit presentation before products were sold.
Instagram celebrity Karin Novilda, popularly known as Awkarin, has been accused of violating a contract with a beauty company.
- Citra Andy Withdraws Her Alleged Harassment Case
- Bali Police Investigate Porn Video Involving Instagram Celebrity
- Police Delay Examination of Ayu Thalia Over Alleged Defamation
- Awkarin Pays Tribute to Laura Anna Who Died of Spinal Cord Injury
- Instagram Celebrity in Bali Arrested for Explicit Live Streaming