Music Concerts During Covid-19? You Must Follow These Rules
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The music industry is one of the sectors of the creative economy that is most affected by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Organizing music concerts, apart from being a means of actualization for art workers, is also an economic source for them and other poeple involved.
Director of Music, Film and Animation of the Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy, Mohammad Amin, said that his institution continued to coordinate with other ministries and institutions regarding the rules of organizing concerts as the pandemic situation improved.
"For our ministry, the guidelines are CHSE (cleanliness, health, safety, and environmental sustainability)," he said in an online forum on Tuesday (19/10).
There are also several other rules, such as requiring an antigen test or PCR, avoiding physical interaction with performers, and preventing audience participation on stage.
In addition, performers must use personal instruments that have been disinfected.
His institution can only provide event recommendations, not permits.
"The ministry can provide recommendations, but for area permits, it depends on the regional government. It depends on the [Covid-19] status of the area," said Amin.
Music concerts will be allowed, but permission may only be granted to organizers that can follow these rules.
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- News Presenter Ira Koesno's Father Dies Due to Covid-19
- Moderna Booster Vaccine Now Available in Jakarta
- Jonatan Christie Eliminated from German Open, Contracts Covid-19
- General Andika Perkasa Tests Positive for Covid-19