Motorcyclist's Head Slashed By Group of Men in Kuta
jpnn.com, KUTA - Denpasar Police chief Senior Commissioner Jansen Panjaitan has finally opened up about the slashing of a motorbike rider, Putu Hendra Prayoga Susila (22), in front of Banjar Temacun, Kuta, Badung, Saturday (31/10) early morning.
According to Jansen, a CCTV footage around the scene showed there were about seven perpetrators who ganged up and slashed the victim's head.
"There are about seven perpetrators," said Jansen, as quoted by Radarbali.id.
The number of perpetrators from the CCTV footage annulled the victim's statement that said that the number was 12.
The Denpasar Police are still investigating further.
According to Jansen, investigators have examined at least six witnesses.
Investigators still need additional information and other evidence to uncover this case.
Based on the provisional investigation, the police suspect that the motive for the slashing carried out by the perpetrators was due to the influence of alcohol.
A motorbike rider in Kuta was slashed in the back of the head by a group of men.
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- Bali's Udayana University Removes Lecturer Accused of Corruption
- Mandalika Rain Handler Criticized by Balinese Mysticism Activist
- Australian Woman Denied Entry to Bali Due to Moldy Passport
- Toll Road Project in Bali Worth Rp 24.6 Trillion to Start in June
- These Are Requirements to Enter Bali, Batam, Bintan