Indonesian Racer from Purworejo Ready to Compete at FIM Moto3
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - An Indonesian racer fostered by PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM), Fadillah Arbi Aditama, has been officially selected to be part of the junior talent team that will compete in the 2022 FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship.
The young racer was graduated from the 2019 Astra Honda Racing School.
Competing in the 2021 Asia Talent Cup, Arbi's performance on the circuit stole the attention.
Arbi's talent led him to become the racer of choice for AHM and Dorna Sports for the upcoming racing championship.
The prestigious racing event was previously called the FIM CEV Championship.
Dorna Sports itself is the organizer of the World Grand Prix, which also accommodates the talents of young drivers from various countries.
The FIM Junior Grand Prix has become a strong foothold for young racers before moving on to a higher level, namely MotoGP.
"I am very grateful for this opportunity and will try my best to be able to reach highest achievements in the FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship," said Arbi in a written statement, Friday.
An Indonesian racer fostered by PT Astra Honda Motor (AHM), Fadillah Arbi Aditama will compete in the 2022 FIM Moto3 Junior World Championship.
- SEA Games 2021: Indonesian Tennis Wins A Gold, as Minister Amalis Came
- Manchester City Advance to Semifinals of Champions League
- Complete List of Indonesian Players in Badminton Asia Championship
- Indonesia Fails to Win 2022 AFF Futsal Championship
- Indonesia Leads 1-0 Over Thailand in First Half of AFF Futsal Final
- Indonesia U-19 Attend Final Test Against Pohang Steelers FC