Indonesia Vs Vietnam 0-0: Lots of Drama in Injury Time
A number of Indonesian players who were struggling to keep the goal from conceding, had experienced cramps. Witan Sulaeman, even had to be replaced because he was seen holding his left thigh.
Due to the many incidents of players being treated, Vietnam benefited from the refereeing. From the three minutes of injury time announced, referee Kim Dae Yong from South Korea gave four minutes of added time.
Practically, the match from the 93rd to the 97th minute went like four hours. Football lovers were made to be nervous, until finally the referee blew the long whistle and the Indonesia vs Vietnam match ended 0-0. (dkk/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Timnas Indonesia Vs Vietnam 0-0: Banyak Drama di Masa Injury Time
The Indonesian national soccer team drew 0-0 against Vietnam in the third mathday of Group B of the 2020 AFF Cup.
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- After 2020 AFF Cup, Pratama Arhan Wanted by South Korean Clubs
- Shin Tae Yong Readies Garuda Squad for Three Competitions in 2022
- Jokowi Proud of Indonesia's Achievement in 2020 AFF Cup
- Thailand Wins 2020 AFF Cup, Draws 2-2 With Garuda in Last Match
- 'Thailand Played Perfectly': Shin Tae Yong Admits Indonesia's Defeat