Indonesia Masters: Malaysia Knocks Out Indonesian Pair in Top 16
jpnn.com, BALI - Indonesian men's doubles badminton players Sabar Karyaman Gutama and Moh Reza Pahlevi Isfahani were eliminated from the 2021 Indonesia Masters after being defeated by Malaysian representatives Ong Yew Sin and Teo Ee Yi.
Competing at the Bali International Convention Center, Thursday (18/11), Sabar and Reza lost two straight games with a score of 17-21 and 12-21 in less than 29 minutes.
After the match, Sabar admitted that he lost momentum.
The pair ranked 138th in the world said that they were not calm during the match, so they wasted many opportunities.
"We played impatiently. Today's opponent played very neatly and was difficult to penetrate," said Sabar.
"In terms of the overall game, we were actually on the right track, but in this match we killed the ball ourselves," added Reza.
Now, they are focusing on the 2021 Indonesia Open, which will also take place in Bali, November 23-28.
"We want to show our best in every game without being burdened with any targets," said Sabar.
Indonesian men's doubles badminton players Sabar Karyaman Gutama and Moh Reza Pahlevi Isfahani were eliminated from the 2021 Indonesia Masters.
- Indonesia Needs New Breakthrough to Reduce Smoking Prevalence
- Indonesia Condemns Attack on Al-Aqsa Mosque in Palestine
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali
- Moderna Booster Vaccine Now Available in Jakarta
- 80 Indonesians in Ukraine Return to Homeland
- Indonesia Sets New Quarantine Policies for International Travelers