26 Indonesian National Football Players Selected by Shin Tae Yong
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - The Indonesian national football team will undergo a training camp to prepare themselves for the trial match abroad, which is scheduled to be held this November.
A total of 26 names were selected, including Elkan Baggott, to take part in the FIFA matchday.
All of them were chosen by coach Shin Tae Yong.
Later, these players will play against Afghanistan on November 16 and Myanmar on November 25 in Turkey.
"Coach Shin Tae Yong this time called the names of 26 players. They will train in Jakarta first before leaving for Turkey next week. Training camps in Jakarta and Turkey are in preparation for the 2020 AFF Cup in December," said PSSI chairman M Iriawan.
This training is also to warm up the engine for the senior Indonesian national team players before appearing in the 2020 AFF Cup, which will be held from December to January 2022.
"Players must fight hard, be disciplined, and focus to achieve maximum results in international trial matches and of course, the 2020 AFF Cup. The PSSI continues to support Shin Tae Yong's program for the achievement of the Indonesian national team," he added.
The Indonesian national football team will undergo a training camp to prepare themselves for the trial match abroad.
- Bagus Kahfi Reacts to Being Excluded from U-23 in Bali
- Shin Tae Yong Dissatisfied with Indonesia-Timor Leste Match Result
- Shin Rules Out AFF Alumni Players in Match Against Timor Leste
- Shin Tae Yong Readies Garuda Squad for Three Competitions in 2022
- 'Thailand Played Perfectly': Shin Tae Yong Admits Indonesia's Defeat
- Indonesia Ends in 1-1 Draw Against Singapore in AFF Semifinals