Jokowi Believes Vaccination Protects Indonesians from Omicron
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - President Joko Widodo assessed that the Omicron variant would not have a malignant impact on people who had received vaccinations.
The President invited the public to immediately get the vaccine.
"So far, the Omicron variant has not shown a character that endangers the lives of patients, especially those who have received the vaccine," said Jokowi through the Presidential Secretariat YouTube account, Thursday (6/12).
Jokowi urged Indonesians to immediately receive two doses of Covid-19 vaccine.
"For those who haven't received the vaccine at all, please immediately go to health facilities to get one," he said.
Jokowi acknowledged that Covid-19 cases in the country had remained under control, but he asked all parties to remain vigilant.
"Please don't slack off in implementing health protocols," said Jokowi. (tan/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Jokowi Yakin Vaksinasi Melindungi Masyarakat dari Dampak Omnicron
President Joko Widodo assessed that the Omicron variant would not have a malignant impact on people who had received vaccinations.
- No More Mask! Indonesia Ease Covid-19 Restrictions Starting Today
- US Believes in Indonesia, Here is the Proof
- Puan Opens Up About Meeting with Jokowi at Bogor Palace
- Jokowi Says Fuel Prices Can No Longer Be Lower Down
- Unud Implements Full Offline Learning as Covid-19 Cases Decline
- Jokowi Welcomes Papua New Guinea PM at Presidential Palace