Duterte Won't Apologize for Over 6,200 Deaths in Drug War
Thursday, 06 January 2022 – 09:55 GMT+7
The judges at the International Criminal Court (ICC) in September 2021 approved a formal investigation into Duterte's drug war.
However, the ICC suspended the investigation in November following a request by the Philippine government that it would carry out its own investigation.
Duterte unilaterally canceled the Philippines' ICC membership in March 2018, a month after ICC prosecutors said that a preliminary examination of the Philippines' war on drugs was underway. (ant/dil/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Ogah Minta Maaf, Duterte Anggap 6.200 Warga Filipina Ini Layak Mati
Duterte said he would never apologize for the deaths of thousands of suspected drug users and dealers.
- OnlyFans Creator Apologizes After Named Suspect Over Pornography
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Apologizes to Gala Sky During Trial
- PSI Responds to Ganjar's Apology for Wadas Incident
- South Korean President Apologizes for Failing to Contain Covid-19
- Better.com Boss Apologizes After Firing 900 People Through Zoom
- North Sumatra Police Chief Apologizes for His Subordinates' Wrongdoing