Over 40,000 Protest Against Vaccination Measures in Austria
Sunday, 12 December 2021 – 21:12 GMT+7
Authorities will make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory starting next February.
The country of 8.9 million people has reported 1.2 million Covid-19 cases and over 13,000 deaths since the pandemic hit early last year. (antara/reuters/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Masih Ada yang Menolak Vaksinasi, Jumlahnya Puluhan Ribu Orang
Tens of thousands of people gathered to resist Covid-19 preventive restrictions in Vienna, Austria.
- Student Executive Boards to Hold Protest Against Election Delay
- Covid-19 Test No More Required for Domestic Travel: Luhut
- 212 PA to Protest Against Gus Yaqut's Controversial Remark
- Jokowi Visits Central Java to Distribute Aid to Street Vendors
- Jakarta Resumes Offline Classes After Vaccination Exceeds Target
- Jokowi Believes Vaccination Protects Indonesians from Omicron