American Actress Betty White Dies Weeks Before Her 100th Birthday
jpnn.com, AMERICA - American legendary comedic actress Betty White has died at 99. She was set to celebrate her 100th birthday on January 17.
White's career spanned 80 years. She was a pioneer of early television.
The multiple Emmy Award winner was most notable for her work in American game shows.
However, it was her role in "The Golden Girls" in the 1980s that made her a world legend.
She continued to captivate a new generation of fans with her vast work.
In 2009, she starred in the romantic comedy movie "The Proposal" alongside Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock.
She also appeared in a hilarious Super Bowl commercial in 2010.
Outside her work in the entertainment industry, White was a gay rights supporter and an animal advocate.
American legendary comedic actress Betty White has died at 99. She was set to celebrate her 100th birthday on January 17.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali