Nirina Zubir Opens Up About Her Father Being in Critical Condition
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Nirina Zubir has opened up about her father being in a critical condition due to his illness.
The film star, however, did not reveal what illness her father, Zubir Amin, was currently suffering from.
"It's his fifth day being in a critical condition," said Nirina in South Jakarta, Monday (20/12).
The star of "Keluarga Cemara" admitted that her attention was split between her father's health condition and the ongoing land mafia case.
Nirina said she and other family members took turns accompanying her father that was now lying in the hospital.
"So, we split our heads. Maybe some of you have asked about the update [of the land mafia case]. Yes, it's been slow because we are concentrating on our father's health," said Nirina.
She also asked for prayers for her father's recovery.
"Our family ask for prayers so that my father is given the best way to recovery," said Nirina. (mcr7/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Kondisi Ayah Kritis, Nirina Zubir: Kami Sekeluarga Minta Doanya
Nirina Zubir has opened up about her father being in a critical condition due to his illness.
- Nirina Zubir's Father Dies at 81 Amid Intensive Care
- Land Mafia Suspect Reports Nirina Zubir's Brother for Confinement
- Nirina Zubir Reacts to Suspected Notary Turning Himself in
- Notary in Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case Surrenders
- BPN Opens Up About Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case
- Puan Responds to Nirina Zubir's Land Mafia Case