Raffi Ahmad, Nagita Slavina to Announce Second Son's Name Today
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Celebrity couple Raffi Ahmad and Nagita Slavina will announce the name of their second child today, Tuesday (30/11).
This will answer the curiosity of the Indonesian people towards Baby R, the temporary nickname of Raffi and Nagita's second child.
"Guys, we will reveal to you the name and the sweet face of Baby R," said Raffi through his Instagram account, Tuesday (30/11).
The Rans Entertainment boss said he would make the announcement this afternoon via live broadcast.
Raffi and Nagita have just been blessed with their second son.
Nagita gave birth to the baby boy at a hospital in Menteng, Jakarta, on Friday (26/11).
Through a live broadcast after his birth, Raffi asked his eldest son, Rafathar Malik Ahmad, whether he looked like his younger brother.
"Doesn't he look like you? You are an elder brother now?" Raffi said to Rafathar.
Celebrity couple Raffi Ahmad and Nagita Slavina will announce the name of their second child today, Tuesday (30/11).
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali