Apart from Olivia Nathania, Four New Suspects Named in Fraud Case
jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Apart from Olivia Nathania, the Jakarta Police have named four other suspects in a civil servant recruitment fraud case.
"We have named four other suspects," said Jakarta Police spokesman Brigadier General Yusri Yunus, Friday (12/11).
Yusri said the four suspects were identified with the initials FM, ES, R, and SN.
However, he could not specify the identities of the four suspects.
"They are subject to Article 55 and Article 56 of the Criminal Code for participating [in the fraud]," said Yusri.
He added that in the near future, the police would examine the four suspects.
Previously, investigators detained Olivia in a fraud case involving the recruitment of prospective civil servants.
Olivia is being detained for 20 days for investigation purposes starting Thursday (11/11) night. (cr3/mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Selain Olivia Nathania, Polisi Tetapkan 4 Tersangka Baru Kasus Penipuan CPNS
Apart from Olivia Nathania, the Jakarta Police have named four other suspects in a civil servant recruitment fraud case.
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali