Ayu Ting Ting's Parents Reported to KPAI
jpnn.com, JAWA TIMUR - Kartika Damayanti, or KD, has reported Ayu Ting Ting's parents, Abdul Rozak and Umi Kalsum, to the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI).
The report was submitted by KD's attorney, Pitra Romadoni Nasution, on Tuesday (9/11).
Pitra said the report was made because of the recent visit of Abdul and Umi to KD's house in Bojonegoro, East Java.
According to him, the arrival of Ayu Ting's parents made KD's child, Rendy, traumatized.
In addition, Pitra said that Rendy was afraid to leave the house because he was ashamed that his house was visited by Ayu Ting Ting's parents.
"For two weeks, he was afraid to leave the house and locked himself in," Pitra said on an infotainment show on YouTube, Wednesday (10/11).
Pitra added that Rendy was sick for days.
He regretted the attitude of Ayu Ting Ting's parents because according to him, the celebrity's business had nothing to do with KD's child.
Ayu Ting Ting's parents, Abdul Rozak and Umi Kalsum, have been reported to the Indonesian Child Protection Commission (KPAI).
- Singer Mikha Angelo to Make Solo Debut at Java Jazz
- Vanessa Angel's Driver Sentenced to 5 Years in Prison
- Director, Senior Actor Richard Oh Passes Away at 62
- Comedian Ronal Surapradja Files for Divorce from Wife
- Singer Dewi Perssik Opens Up About Past Miscarriage
- Former Adult Film Star Maria Ozawa Arrives in Bali