Police Confiscate Doni Salmanan's Assets, Including Luxury Cars
english.jpnn.com, JAKARTA - Investigators from the cyber crime directorate of the National Police showed a number of assets belonging to fraud suspect Doni Salmanan.
Police confiscated the assets from Doni's house in West Bandung, West Java, Sunday (14/3).
The assets included luxury cars, clothes, and big motorbikes.
According to JPNN.com's monitoring, a total of six luxury cars belonging to Doni were confiscated, including Porsche, Fortuner, and Lamborghini.
Furthermore, there were six big Ninja bikes, one chopper bike, and one trail bike.
In addition, luxury pieces of clothing, jackets, and shoes were also displayed by investigators at the press conference.
There were also Rp 3 billion in cash, savings books, macbooks, and reading books about trading. (mcr20/jpnn)
This news has been broadcast on JPNN.com with the title: Lihat Penampakan Aset Milik Doni Salmanan, Ada Uang Rp 3 Miliar
A number of assets belonging to fraud suspect Doni Salmanan have been confiscated.
- Captain Vincent Accused of Binary Option Fraud
- Police Extend Indra Kenz's Detention Amid Fraud Investigation
- Netizens Go Wild Over Missing Indra Kenz's Instagram Account
- Indra Kenz, Doni Salmanan in Good Health While in Detention: Police
- Police Confiscate Indra Kenz's Assets in Medan Over Alleged Fraud
- Singer's Daughter Olivia Nathania Suspected of Fraud, Embezzlement, Forgery